Results 1 to 1 of 1
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Rep Points
- Rep Power
New to MoW - Suggestions Better NUTS! Needed
Here are a few things that would make the game even better -
1. Ability to reconfigure SPACE bar and mouse buttons to commands you wish. I have tried script changing them and they do not change atm. Which includes the ability to change the middle mouse button world spin. This is a very bad button for me as I rotate the map and select move units by mistake by hitting the left mouse button also.
2. Ability to toggle on or off the health meters. They are helpful but I like realism and would enjoy the game much more with them off most of time.
3. Ability to toggle on or off the squad symbols. They are helpful but I like realism and would enjoy the game much more with them off most of time.
4. Ability to change the volume of the movies/cut scenes. I don't know why, but all the cut scene movies play 50% louder than the rest of the game. So loud I can't watch them most of the time since the hurt my ears and don't want to constantly be changing the volume up / down.
5. Ability to turn vehicle regardless of where the turret is aiming. Alot of my tanks die when they refuse to turn... but instead aim the direction I tell them to. Maybe it is in the movement scripts of vehicles.. not sure... seems all vehicles refuse just to turn in a 360 direction but want to go back and forth all the time (resulting in their untimely death).
Maybe you guys know some things I do not... Thank you for your replies!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)