View Poll Results: Which map is the best?
- 18. You may not vote on this poll
Helmland_Province (-=Rafo=-) (has time until 11th July to present us with a link to his map)
Thread: EFAE Community Map Contest
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Rep Points
- Rep Power
EFAE Community Map Contest
We, the EFAE Team would like to announce a mapmaking contest.
Because our two "mappers" (they know who they are) are just sitting there, looking cute and cuddly... we decided to turn on all of you talented freelance mappers
Contest start: 28th May 2008
Contest end: 9th June 2008
Votings: 10th July
to: 20th July
Suggested mapping scenarios
Urban combat in aforementioned settings will get extra points
1. Create a multiplayer map for plain FoW running without any mods!
2. Your map can be combat+battlezones or frontline!
3. Your map must not be released earlier before!
4. Post the map here before contest end if you want to participate
5. Create a kickass multiplayer map!
Of course, we have prizes ready
- Custom weapon model (for example Abakan Rifle with Pso1 scope,Vog30 grenade launcher and tac laser(the winner will get to choose his rifle, and we will make it the way he likes it)). You may wonder what you can do with this. Well, that will be known only by winners. Believe me, it will be worthy, especially if you like Coop! (A small remark - You will, of course, have to supply us with technical data, and several high res pictures, in order to make a texture and a proper model. Pics of the tactical gear are not necessary, because we have standardized our "production line" by making each and every one known to humans )
-Given credit in the Readme, and an EFAE Mapper userbar
-Admission into EFAE Betatesters
Like the DMS Contest, EFAE Contest will also be carried in two stages, the Community votings (only one round) and internal dev votings (well we also have to like it, dont we?)
Ammount of rewarded winners will be determined by the number of participants, and of course the quality of maps . So, perhaps more than one person will win off the big prizeOgon'... Ogon'... i eto vse chto ya znayo...
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)