You want to become part of the games industy? Come join us and learn what it takes to make amazing games!
How does it work?
We offer two type of internships, a six month basic internship and an additional six month advanced internship. Both internships are compensated and upon completion of an advanced internship a full-time Junior position possibility is an option. So which type of internship fits you best? Depends on your university degree, experience and your skillset. We only offer internships to applicants who deliver everything needed for a position within our company, so make sure your application contains work examples and/or recommendations from former employers.
As an intern, we expect you to have basic knowledge in your area of expertise, a willingness to learn within our environment and the ability to become a valuable member of our team.
Collegiate internships are possible, but they must last a minimum of six months.
- Basic understanding of video game creation and dependencies
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- At least 1 year of professional industry experience or
- a Bachelor degree or
- a Master degree
- Fluent German and EU citizenship
- 18 years or older
- Modding, spare-time or University projects you have worked on and completed
Please send us
- a resumé including a coverletter
- a curriculum vitae
- your desired salary
- as well as an example of your most impressive work
- to this email. (A European Union citizenship is required.)